Thursday, February 15, 2007

Follow-up on Valentine

After going through the millions of applications carefully, I have decided to change my plan and stay single.

Mainly because:

I am happy to be a lonely heart
I don’t want to break hearts of all the beauties out there who would be dejected for getting rejected.

Definitely, love is in the air.

Thanks

8 comments:

Scout said...

you broke my heart! all men are bastards!

;)

Nautilus said...

...and I say, Good senses prevailed!!! :-)

Shuv said...

shit! there goes my package deal..

kaushik said...

Thank God Ghetu you realised it.

Not everybody is as lucky as me so better stay put.

S said...

after all i was hoping! vanity, thy name is ghetu!

ghetufool said...

indeed indeed scout.

nautilus,
though late realisation...it was good. BTW, i am not able to comment on your blog. don't know why.

ghetufool said...

shuv,
yes, before posting this, i was definitely thinking about your loss.

ghetufool said...

kaushik,
in what respect you are fortunate than me?

sayantani,
sorry for missing the chance. you were not fast enough.

Mother

I am getting old, and the whole of life is folding around me. My 40s have been full of tension, but also some material gain. Perhaps one fol...