Sunday, September 20, 2015

Meditations


What is maturity?

This realisation that you were born innocent, like a flower, presented by gods to your human parents. And the realisation that you have, by your own actions, or through the machinations of the society, sullied the flower all these years. Maturity is removing the dirt from the flower so that when you return to your source, your God, you be clean again, or at least try to return to the original clean state as much as possible. 

That point of understanding is maturity. Life after attaining maturity is meaningful living. 
And that understanding revealed itself to me only now, after becoming a father, after seeing my daughter. She is my spiritual guru i was in search for so long. 

The rest of my life will be a long struggle to return to my original clean state before i return to my God, my source.

I now have a fair idea how God’s flower looks like. 

My flower is trying to snatch this pen so that I may focus fully on her. 

must obey my Guru’s command. 

12.45 am, 20 September 2015. 

1 comment:

Vincent said...

I hope your Guru commands you to share with your readers the meaningful living that life after attaining maturity bestows.

And in due course I hope your guru doesn't have to command you anything, just lets you continue with being a Ghetu Ful(ঘেঁটু ফুল) aka Clerodendrum infortunatum.

As per http://icwow.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/ghetu-ful-clerodendrum-infortunatum.html

It looks like a very pretty flower and if it gets sullied by this world, so what? It was already chosen for you that you are not pure like the lotus flower that raises its head disdainfully above the muddy water. Accept your destiny.

Of Cricket and Other Sports

I have started playing cricket after some thirty years. I can't claim to be the best bloke around in cricket, far from it, but I am one ...