Wednesday, March 08, 2006

...

I challenge every intelligent human being to rip off my mask and reveal the true me. That will be a daunting work I bet. If you think I am a jolly good fellow, you will soon find I am not. If you think I am serious, you are in a maze of deception. How I get the fun cheating you, everyday, every moment.

If you have the courage to rip off my mask (do you have the expertise too?) you will get a shock of your life, seeing the true me. I know how disappointed and cheated you would feel then.

My friend, do you know, you were never a friend? I am a person as lonely as an island. I allow you as much as I want you to. You can never force me to do what you want, but I have always used you as much as I wanted. You thought I am entertaining you…nah…I am using you. You entertain me. I like to fool you.

How I confuse you all the time. The picture you are holding as dear to you would snap the moment I feel, you are no more needed in my life. Ain’t I a selfish asshole. But I like it that way.

Some of you think I am a simpleton, behold, I am not. My foolishness and simple attitudes are as crooked as the man I am. I love to see how you behave. I see how you react. I see how you snare at me. How you discuss with your friends about my idiocracy and burst out laughing. I like to see the proud expression on you face once you cheat me. You don’t suspect, you cheated me, because I wanted you to cheat me. How nicely I cheat you everyday.

You are only a guinea-pig for my experimentation. I use you for my work.

Otherwise where from I get those characters for my dramas?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knew it....

Anonymous said...

shut up and keep blogging !!!

Anonymous said...

what the hell is this all about Ghetubaba??! attempting to dabble in magical realism are we??! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Wonderful! I see that scene unfolding on the stage. Sepia tones, or smoke from a pipe and a man in dhoti kurta with half a face visible on the stage and ohter half hidden in the darkness. Oh my my! How will your director carry out those words on stage. U will give him a tough time. Your dexterity with the words will be tough to be matched by the director. I want to know more.

The Cynic said...

You know I would say a perfect act...but just imagine if someone was doing the same to you, and not for any noble purpose like yours, of looking for characters, but for gratification of his/her evil soul.

Well, i am not sayin that someone is doing so...but just warning...may be try and look around and forget for a while that you are who you are...you will see the world differently...a world perhaps you do not control as much as you thought you did...

Tridib said...

Gurudeb! Great beginning, I would really be interested in watching the play once it is performed. It sounds really good. Chaliye jao!

Of Cricket and Other Sports

I have started playing cricket after some thirty years. I can't claim to be the best bloke around in cricket, far from it, but I am one ...